Berlin School of Public Health - Master Programs in Public Health and Epidemiology
The Berlin School of Public Health (BSPH) is a collaborative initiative of three universities in Berlin:
- Alice Salomon University of Applied Sciences (ASH Berlin)
- Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
- Technical University Berlin
BSPH offers various Master’s degree programs in Public Health and Epidemiology:
- Master of Science in Public Health (MScPH) - a consecutive Master's program in Public Health, which directly follows a Bachelor's program (language of instruction: German)
- Master in Public Health and Master of Science in Epidemiology- two Master's programs in Public Health and Epidemiology designed for individuals with professional experience (language of instruction: German)
- a Master’s program in Applied Epidemiology, which takes place at the Robert Koch Institute
Classes take place in lecture halls at the Charité Campus Virchow, Campus Mitte and at the Technical University Berlin.
BSPH administrative office is located at the Institute of Public Health at the Charité.