Structure of the Berlin School of Public Health
- Teaching staff is provided by the participating universities TU, ASH and Charité - Universitätsmedizin and completed by external lecturers from various health care institutions.
- The Berlin School of Public Health is managed and advised by different bodies and coordinated by an office.
- The office is located at the Institute of Public Health at the Charité.
You are here:
Interdisciplinarity has a high priority at the Berlin School of Public Health. The partner institutions Alice Salomon University of Applied Sciences, Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin and Technische Universität Berlin have equal representation in all committees. Faculty lecturers teach public health in the consecutive master's program and thus set different emphasis:
- ASH: Health Promotion and Prevention, Participatory Research
- Charité: Epidemiology, Methodology, Disease determinantes
- TU Berlin: Health Economics, Health Policy and Health Services Research
The postgraduate master programs Public Health and Epidemiology focus on the integration of hands-on experiences and the cooperation with healthcare institutions. The Berlin School of Public Health has teaching cooperations with various potential employers and offers targeted, subject-specific training of junior executives and scientists in the continuing education courses.