Study Guidance Service of the Berlin School of Public Health

The study guidance for the MSc Public Health is provided centrally by the department for Student affairs of the Charité.

During the course of your studies, the BSPH's students office secretariat is your first point of contact.

Further counselling services are available at Freie Universität Berlin, Humboldt-Universität and Studierendenwerk.


You are here:

Student counselling in the Department for Academic Affairs

Secretariat Student Services

For organizational or administrative questions during the course of study, please contact Susanne Kottschlag in the BSPH secretariat student services:

Advisory Services from Freie Universität, Humboldt-Universität and Studierendenwerk

Students of the Berlin School of Public Health can also take advantage of the advisory services offered by Charité, Freie Universität Berlin, and Humboldt-Universität. There are specific, student counselling services through the Humboldt-Universität for

  • BAföG/financial aid,
  • studying with a child,
  • international students,
  • disabled and chronically ill students.

The StudierendenWERK Berlin also offers advice on general study questions.