Intensive Short Courses at the BSPH
Participants in the Intensive Short Courses (ISC) acquire in-depth knowledge with a methodological focus on a specialized topic in public health and epidemiology.
The ISCs are aimed at PhD students and students from public health master's programs and external participants from Germany and abroad and professionals.
Past courses are listed in the archive.
You are here:
- are held in cooperation with lecturers from renowned universities and research institutes from Germany and abroad
- are part of the postgraduate programs offered by the Institute of Public Health at Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
- usually offered in English
- award ECTS credits
- require a performance assessment
Places are allocated according to the date of registration (first come first serve).
Unfortunately we are unable to offer funding assistance. Please contact scholarship opportunities such as DAAD directly to see if they have funding available.
Malcolm Barrett: Mastering R for Epidemiologic Research, 14 - 18 August 2023, in-person class, further information will be added soon
Fabian Prasser and Team: Introduction to Medical Informatics, 4 - 8 September 2023 (course description below, drop down menu)
*English version below*
Wir freuen uns, im September wieder den Intensive Short Course „Introduction to Medical Informatics“ mit Prof. Fabian Prasser und Team anzubieten!
Die Kursinhalte finden Sie hier: t3://file?uid=30403153
- Zeitraum: 04. – 08.09.2023
- Format: online (asynchrone Vorlesungsaufzeichnungen, Live-Übungen und Sprechstunden)
- ECTS: 2,5
- Studierende (mit Immatrikulationsnachweis): 425,00 Euro
- Andere Teilnehmer:innen: 626,00 Euro
- Anmeldung: bitte per E-Mail an tanja.te-gude(at)charite.de
We are excited to once again offer the Intensive Short Course “Introduction to Medical Informatics” with Prof. Fabian Prasser and Team in September 2023!
Course details: t3://file?uid=30403153
- Date: 04 – 08 September 2023
- Format: online (asynchronous lectures and assignments + live exercises and office hours)
- ECTS: 2,5
- Course fees:
- Students (please provide proof of enrollment): € 425,00
- Other participants: € 626,00
- Registration: Please register by email to tanja.te-gude(at)charite.de