Connecting the Public Health Community
The BSPH serves as a platform for coordinating and strengthening networks in public health. The BSPH
- informs about events of the participating institutions on public health topics on its website.
- provides a platform for external institutions to propose research topics for Master's students
- offers the service to inform you by e-mail according to your needs.
You are here:
Networking at Conferences and Events
The Public Health Community includes students, instructors, public health professionals as well as healthcare providers. Many events in Berlin provide opportunities for networking, such as
- the weekly Spreestadt-Forum and the largest annual Public Health conference in Germany: Kongress Armut und Gesundheit at the TU,
- the monthly Berlin Epidemiologic Methods Colloquium (BEMC), its Journal Club and the IPH Lecture Series at the Charité
- Events in the areas of social work, health promotion and early childhood education at the ASH
- lectures, intensive short courses and summer schools.
If you would like to be kept up to date, please subscribe to our mailing lists and you will automatically receive invitations and information!
Stay up to date
We would like to keep you informed about everything of interest from the Public Health Community. We have set up two different mailing lists which you can subscribe to.
- As a subscriber to the mailing list "BSPH Events" you will receive an email four times a year with the BSPH Newsletter, the invitation to the annual BSPH Graduation ceremony, an overview of upcoming Intensive Short Courses, the IPH Lecture Series and the "Spreestadtforum" lectures.
- As a subscriber to the mailing list "BSPH Networked" you will recieve job offers, invitations to events, reports and news items from the general public health community, in addition to the BSPH Newsletter, the invitation to the annual BSPH Graduation ceremony, an overview of upcoming Intensive Short Courses, the IPH Lecture Series and the "Spreestadt-Forum" lectures.
If you would like to share something via BSPH-Networked, please send an email to Tanja Te Gude.
The mailing list service is operated by Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin. All personal data processed is subject to the current data protection regulations, in particular the Berlin Data Protection Act (Berliner Datenschutzgesetz) and the Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz).
Master's Thesis at the BSPH
In the Master's Thesis, students demonstrate the knowledge they have acquired in the course of study and show their ability to work independently on a scientific research project in a public health or health data sciences specialty. We are always recruiting topics that students can work on. If you have a topic for students to work on please submit it using the link below.