You are here:
The Charité Alumni Platform
"Charité Alumni" is the common roof where the Administrative Unit (BASIC) and the registered association, the 'Alumni-Club der Charité e.V.' (PRIME), offer you a wide range of communication channels, networking options and other benefits.
Regardless of whether you are a current student or a former member of staff, professor, lecturer, researcher or guest researcher: Charité Alumni is there to connect you with others!
Become a member of our international network and you too will be able to benefit from these contacts and our targeted programs!
The target audience
- Would you like to remain in contact with other alumni and add new and interesting people to your network?
- Do you feel like it is too soon to sever your ties with Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin and that you would rather continue to enjoy the attractive benefits Charité has to offer?
- Become a member of Charité’s worldwide Alumni Network!
- Are you currently involved in research at Charité, and would you like to remain in contact with members of the Faculty once the project has ended?
- Are you a former student of Charité and wondering how your degree course is taught today?
The offer of the Charité Alumni
The aim of the Alumni Network is to enable you to stay in touch with both current and former colleagues and/or fellow students. Find new ideas and inspiration or share your own experiences with other alumni, staff and students of Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin.
As the motto of the Charité says: We are "Together a whole" the offer of the Charité Alumni Network is directed to all groups of persons of the Charité and its subsidiaries.