Berlin School of Public Health - Academic Programs in Public Health and Epidemiology
At the Berlin School of Public Health (BSPH) you can study Public Health and Epidemiology. BSPH offers various Master's degree programs and Intensive Short Courses:
Master’s degree programs
- Master of Science in Public Health (MScPH) - a consecutive Master's program in Public Health, which directly follows a Bachelor's program (language of instruction: German and English)
- Master in Public Health and Master of Science in Epidemiology - two Master's programs in Public Health and Epidemiology designed for individuals with professional experience (language of instruction: German and English)
- Master of Sciences in Applied Epidemiology, which takes place at the Robert Koch-Institute
Intensive Short Courses
In the Intensive Short Courses, topics are deepened in a week-long course (language of instruction: English). Further information can be found here.
The Berlin School of Public Health (BSPH) is a collaborative initiative of three universities in Berlin:
- Alice Salomon University of Applied Sciences (ASH Berlin)
- Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
- Technische Universität Berlin
On the following pages you will find information about the Berlin School of Public Health. Find out what makes the BSPH so special.