Academic Programs in Public Health and Epidemiology
At the Berlin School of Public Health (BSPH) you can study Public Health and Epidemiology. The BSPH offers various Master's degree programs and Intensive Short Courses:
Master’s degree programs
- Master of Science in Public Health (MScPH) - a consecutive Master's program in Public Health, which directly follows a Bachelor's program (language of instruction: German and English)
- Master in Public Health and Master of Science in Epidemiology - two continuing education (executive) Master's programs in Public Health and Epidemiology designed for individuals with professional experience (language of instruction: German and English)
- Master of Sciences in Applied Epidemiology - a continuing education (executive) Masters program which takes place at the Robert Koch-Institute
Intensive Short Courses
The Intensive Short Courses (ISCs) provide an opportunity to strengthen and expand scientific skills in courses up to one week long (language of instruction: English). Further information can be found here.
The Berlin School of Public Health (BSPH) is a collaborative initiative of three universities in Berlin:
- Alice Salomon University of Applied Sciences (ASH Berlin)
- Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
- Technische Universität Berlin
On the following pages you will find information about the Berlin School of Public Health. Find out what makes the BSPH so special.